A website doesn’t not just get written and then nothing needs to be done to it, there are tasks that need to be undertaken on a regular basis and if they are not attended to in the end the site will not function. It is a little like your car and if you don’t maintain it to a basic standard then in the end it will stop working as it should with a worse case being it stops altogether websites are the same!
With this in mind we have created a “Basic Maintenance Plan” which will cover the basic requirements of a website without any frills.
Within this Plan you will get:
- Domain Registration and Renewals – a domain name needs to be renewed each year;
- Website Hosting – to have a website published in the web the database and information needs to be held or hosted on a webserver;
- E-mail Account – within the plan a single domain E-mail account will be created;
- Updates – all updates to the site will be done as well as any updates to add-ons or plugins that are working on the site;
- Backups – all backups will be undertaken checked and controlled on a monthly basis;
- Basic Security – all security checks will be carried out on a monthly basis;