A website doesn’t not just get written and then nothing needs to be done to it, there are tasks that need to be undertaken on a regular basis and if they are not attended to in the end the site will not function. It is a little like your car and if you don’t maintain it to a basic standard then in the end it will stop working as it should with a worse case being it stops altogether websites are the same!
With this in mind we have created a “CMS Optimisation Maintenance Plan” is designed for those that want not only want their sites to run well but that want to receive monthly reports to substantiate it.
Within this Plan you will get:
- Domain Registration and Renewals – a domain name needs to be renewed each year;
- Website Hosting – to have a website published in the web the database and information needs to be held or hosted on a webserver;
- E-mail Account – within the plan a single domain E-mail account will be created;
- Updates – all updates to the site will be done as well as any updates to add-ons or plugins that are working on the site;
- Backups – all backups will be undertaken checked and controlled on a weekly basis and four versions will be held at any time;
- Advanced Security Plus – an advanced level of security checks will be carried out on a weekly basis;
- Performance Optimsation – we have a system of checks that allow us to monitor our sites and from this information we can then Optimise the site to make sure it is running at its best;
- License Management – all websites have multiple licenses attached to different aspects of the setup but within this plan all updates and related costs are included;
- Advanced SEO – so much is said about Search Engine Optimisation that it can actually become confusing but within this plan we will take care of the SEO that will be needed for your site making sure that it rises on the Search Engines in a generic manner rather than the short term forcing of it;
- Google Analytics – we use a system that will allow us to report on information of how many times your site has been viewed, which pages and even where these views have orginated in the world;
- Malware Clean-up – unfortunately servers and websites are also prone to malicious malware but we have a system that runs in the background and routes this out as it attempts to gain access;
- Code Reviews – as the world of technology moves on things can become either outdated or just not run as well and so within this plan we will scan the code to highlight areas that need looking at or addressing;
- Monthly Client Report – within this plan there is the option to receive a Monthly Client Report of the running of your site;